bare knuckle fist fighters

2014 is coming soon

huge fighting man (2 )

11/13/2013 8:45 PM

I note some errors in the message but the point is clear. If you are not a bare knuckle fist fighter you really should not be a member of this group. If you have no interest in fighting anybody or cannot find a place to have a fight it also might be better to drop the group. I mean what I said I have looked over several of the members here and know about 1/3 are fakes or for sure not fighters. Be reasonable guys. A man living two or three time zones apart from you is not going to come out and fight you at the drop of a hat if ever. Big verse little not right or fair to have a huge weight or height advantage on the other fighter. Age also is a key factor unless a man is a former pro he has no business in a match where it is over 15 years difference MAX. I told you and will tell yyou again I cannot remove lairs or flakes of fakes. Therefore do be careful okay enough said I think.

Translate

huge fighting man (2 )

11/13/2013 1:32 AM

I like several other members have had all sorts of set backs matching up. I am out west coast in Portland Oregon area. I can arrange matches well ahead of time out here. I suggest members within a few years and a few pounds start looking to get some actual fights going this summer. I would suggest that a person within 25lbs and 10 years of age within 500 miles is suitable. I cannot force anybody to do anything. This group does nto allow me to drop those I would consider to be fakes or near fakes. He also stop with the 488 year old guys inviting 24 year old dudes to travel a thousand miles for a erotic match. that is not what this site is about really. I know that I am the guy set up this group when I was the only member.

Translate
Please log in if you wish to post a topic here.